Tale of My Old Diary: Celebrating 18 ft deskmate

Entry About Playlist Friends Follow D'Board


  • A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms ♡ ♡ ♡

Naurah🦋

Contact me Maybe?

credits
June 06, 2017 | 0 Cloud(s)
Celebrating 18 ft deskmate

Hey everyone,

 Feel thankful, Alhamdulillah its Ramadhan. May Allah ease everything.❤

At 2 June 2017,Ramadhan 7, I'm turning 18. Yehett ! I don't know how to describe how not exciting i am actually hahaha to be honest i hate growing up because i am fear of toughness and crucial time. But my mother say life is learning process. When life give you hundred reason to cry, why not you showing thousand reasons to smile. And Allah is with you wherever you are 57:4. So, setting up yr mind well.

Its about 12pm, at that time, i was sleeping while waiting Zohor. Suddenly, My phone ringing make me awake. its Husna.

"Hello?"
"Hey Nuril, aku kat luar rumah kau ni. Ada Sarah, Aini☺"
"Haa? WHAT? TIPU. hahaha"

and i immediately going outside the house..

"SURPRISEEE !!"


With surprise I saw my pwwb team (deskmate) with a lot of blue red ballon. *why they are so cute haha

"How you guys get here?" my voice sounds shiver with longing haha i just can't believe

Sarah: By Bus la
Aini: Jalan la
Husna: pakai kaki haha.

hahaha i feel love more for them muah. i'm so touched.




Then, we just spend time together at my favourite Beach, its Pantai Cahaya Negeri. Joking, Talking, and of course creating memory with a lot of picture.





Although time is envying us. We spend it pretty well. I am so much appreciated. I have no words just love and xoxo fr you girls.❤


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

Sini!